August 1, 2020

Song about Anna Khachiyan vs. the leftoids (Marina & the Diamonds tune)

Easing back into my regularly scheduled posting with another tribute song to an anti-woke left figure, Anna Khachiyan, following the one about Aimee Terese. Marina & the Diamonds inspired this one as well -- "Hollywood".

It's sung in Anna's voice about her online and IRL ecosystem, leading up to and just after the Bernie 2020 season. She's half-disgusted yet half-fascinated by what she observes and participates in. That resonates perfectly with the themes and the tone of the original song.

No time this time for a photoshop mash-up of her and Marina, but her reply guys can do the work. Seeing her decked out in an American flag costume would be just as hilariously out-of-place as in the original music video.

* * *

"Online-world"


Astorian kween is the Astorian meme
Astorian kween is the Astorian meme

She is a post-grad girl in Astoria
Brown bangs, haute-WASP, called Olivia
I asked her, Why would you wanna join the online hive?
"'Cause I don't wanna end up in L.I., giving wine-mom vibes"

Policing discourse with a "yikes"
Leveled-up with woketard likes

Online-world infected your brain
You wrecked a working-class campaign, uh-oh
Now you're simping for the DNC
Posting ameriKKKa memes, oh oh
I'm depressed by the left in America, oooh
I'm depressed by the left in America

I block the blue-check geeks tryna screenshot me
Saying open borders downsize workers' pay
They said, "Wow, you must be settler European"
"A redneck Tennessean"
Actually, my dad's Armenian

Your timeline's just The Times
Red-rose branded liberal gripes
Leveled-up with woketard likes

Online-world infected your brain
You wrecked a working-class campaign, uh-oh
Simping for the DNC
Posting ameriKKKa memes, oh oh
I'm depressed by the left in America, oooh
I'm depressed by the left in America

Astorian meme is the Astorian kween
Astorian kween is the Astorian meme
Is the Astorian meme

Online-world infected your brain
You wrecked a working-class campaign, uh-oh
Now you're simping for the DNC
Posting ameriKKKa memes, oh oh

Online-world infected your brain
You wrecked a working-class campaign, uh-oh
Now you're simping for the DNC
Posting ameriKKKa memes, oh oh
I'm depressed by the left in America, oooh oooh
I'm depressed by the left in America

1 comment:

  1. Ralph Nader still making me proud (plus, name-dropping when flirting with Levantine cuties -- "hey i think i voted for your uncle in 2000...").

    Re: him calling out AOC on Twitter for being a do-nothing posturer, and riling up the feminazis about "mansplaining" again.

    ReplyDelete

You MUST enter a nickname with the "Name/URL" option if you're not signed in. We can't follow who is saying what if everyone is "Anonymous."