July 16, 2020

Aimee Terese memorial song (Marina & the Diamonds tune)

The radlibs who control social media banned the princess of the anti-woke Left, Aimee Terese, from Twitter for the second time this year. In her honor, here are some verses set to a tune by a fellow mega-titty eastern Meddie -- "Primadonna" by Marina and the Diamonds.

(I'll bug her later about reincarnating as a blog instead of another social media account destined for cancellation.)

"Twitter Martyr"


* * *

Twitter martyr girl, yeah
Spending hours online casting pearls
I can't help that I see it all
The Twitter martyr's cry to heed the call

You say that I'm too political
But we're under left elite assault
Got the fiery content that you crave
I'll become your problematic fave

Twitter martyr girl

Lobbing bombs at the blue-check freaks
Tear the mask off the PMC
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees
Press the contradictions, all day baby

Tiny voice, but I've got to scream
Tattled on by a soyface meme
Never simp for the NGOs
The workers are opposed to the Green New Deal hoes

And the feed is a bore, bore, bore
New day, same war, war, war
Want clout? Gotta whore, whore, whore --
I'd rather be deplored

'Cause I'm a Twitter martyr girl, yeah
Spending hours online casting pearls
I can't help that I see it all
The Twitter martyr's cry to heed the call

You say that I'm too political
But we're under left elite assault
Got the fiery content that you crave
I'll become your problematic fave

Twitter martyr girl

1 comment:

  1. Here are a couple of interesting clear pills on the shift from Old to New Left:

    https://carlsbad1819.wordpress.com/2017/08/10/the-myth-of-the-socially-conservative-old-left/

    https://carlsbad1819.wordpress.com/2018/04/25/cultural-marxism-an-alternative-history/amp/

    ReplyDelete

You MUST enter a nickname with the "Name/URL" option if you're not signed in. We can't follow who is saying what if everyone is "Anonymous."