I think I've catalogued the obvious examples in posts of their own. There are still a few others that don't seem to merit full posts, so I'll just go with the, er, grab bag approach here.
- Smaller skulls. This would fit in with their broader pattern of pedomorphism or neoteny, resembling small children not just mentally but physically too. Easy to test using craniometry, but it's something that I can tell from the hundreds, perhaps thousands of weirdo faggots I've seen just from hanging around Starbucks. It's not as freakish as their boy-like waist-to-hip ratio, but I can't remember seeing any with Ted Danson-sized skulls. Even if they're well into chronological adulthood, even if they're tall, they don't have big noggins.
- More gracile skulls. Similar to above. Compared to normals, they don't have the same degree of rugosity, i.e. how high-relief the skull is. They don't have a brow/forehead that projects forward, nor cheekbones that knock out of the facial surface. Their chin and jaw is weak.
- More closely spaced strides. Their gait probably resembles that of a child in other, less apparent ways, but it's easy to see how small their steps are. It's a particularly pre-pubescent trait, as you start to take longer and more confident strides during adolescence. They're that way when they dance, too -- they stay confined to a small space and make smaller, though perhaps quicker motions. It's like when you're 8 years old and strive, sometimes consciously, to remain inconspicuous so that you don't appear threatening, which would trigger the older teenage guys to come over and kick your ass for acting too big for your breeches. Adolescent and adult men take up more space and make fuller motions when they dance or perform physically.
I've commented somewhere before that they're like little boys in kicking their heels against the ground when they walk, particularly when they're trying to get someone's attention.
- Crossing their legs when seated. Related to above. It's far and away more common among them than among normals, and is another part of their childlike fear of taking up space. Just stay put in a narrow space, and the other males won't feel threatened, and you'll escape unharmed. Even when normal men do cross their legs, they still take up more space than when queers do. A normal guy might rest the lower part of one leg on the knee of the other, so that the elevated leg is still jutting out to one side. But a nancyboy almost locks the top leg right over the other so it doesn't stick out too much. They look real tense and awkward when they do that. And they are more likely to lean forward while crossing their legs, in the direction of curling up in a ball, whereas a normal man crossing his legs is more likely to lean back.
- Clapping their hands close to the chest, with small rapid movements. They couldn't look more juvenile if they tried. Even teenage girls don't show that kind of kiddie clapping. Speaking of which, adolescent girls are also more comfortable taking up space when dancing, playing sports, etc. The gay microsphere of personal space is uniquely childish, not a feminization.
These crude physical differences ought to be easy to measure, and they'd be free from many of the moronic objections that would be raised if the study reported psychological infantilization. "They felt pressured by restrictive, hateful bigots not to assume adult responsibilities, and through stereotype threat adopted a stunted mental profile." Yeah, well how come they not only think, feel, and behave -- but look like Peter Pan too? And not just in some free choice way like what clothes or hairstyles they sport, but right down to the skeleton.