April 26, 2022

"Groyps" (Aimee Terese tribute, Sabrina Salerno parody)

On the news that Elon Musk has bought Twitter and may allow back all the victims of the rolling woketard ban wave of the past 5 years, here's a little tribute to them and to Aimee Terese, one of the few honorary female groypers (original groypers, not the gay copycats).

It's written in her voice to them, about how excited she is for them to come back, set to the tune of "Boys" by Sabrina Salerno from 1987 (original lyrics here). Aimee prides herself on practicing "digital hijab" -- no selfies, no video, no thottie behavior, etc. However, her formative experiences include going to "pimps 'n' hoes" parties in college during the late 2000s, and she doesn't brand as a tradwaifu.

So, at least for this special festive occasion, I think a little bimbo-fication of her persona is needed. Just a bit spicy, and in a playful crowd-rousing way like the original song. Her model is a fellow mega-mammary Meddie, only fitting for the queen of the Accounts That Bounce.

Thanks for always being such a good sport, special fren -- all the lads really appreciate your give-and-take repartee. I'm sure your large gay following will appreciate this one, too, as the original song became a gay anthem (apart from being a mainstream chart-topper around Europe).

Someone photoshop a Red Bull can over the glass she's sipping from while in the pool. Hehe.



* * *


Groyps, groyps, groyps...

Censors down, reclaim your account
Let your content breathe
Come and flex, on all bluechecks
Let them cope and seethe

Every froggy, frenlytime club
You're more than just a meme
Every froggy, frenlytime club
Be my anonny, be my favey

Groyps, groyps, groyps
Come rowdy up my timeline
Groyps, groyps, groyps
Get edgy for me now
Groyps, groyps, groyps
Come rowdy up my timeline
Groyps, groyps, groyps
I'm edging for it now

World of clown, this battleground
Ride off with your bride
No more "can't"s, we're free to bantz
Taking back the site

Every froggy, frenlytime club
You're more than just a meme
Every froggy, frenlytime club
Be my anonny, be my favey

Groyps, groyps, groyps
Come rowdy up my timeline
Groyps, groyps, groyps
Get edgy for me now
Groyps, groyps, groyps
Come rowdy up my timeline
Groyps, groyps, groyps
I'm edging for it now

3 comments:

  1. Aimee, you could always recreate this video yourself with a Red Bull can, and save your simps from having to photoshop it onto the original...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, you can still blog on your tumblr until the twitter ban gets reversed. Makes me feel like you're closer to me, even though it's a different site, it's still within the blogosphere continent, and not across the social media ocean.

    As often as the woketards try to get you banned, it's almost like Greek mythology. You coming to visit the netherworld every so often, taking some kind of token back so you don't forget about us.

    Mwaaa

    (that's my token for this sojourn.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, the next song, I'm aiming straight at your doomer heart, and not even double-H cup-fillers are going to block my way. Frenliness overload!

    ReplyDelete

You MUST enter a nickname with the "Name/URL" option if you're not signed in. We can't follow who is saying what if everyone is "Anonymous."